Sunday 13 March 2011

More Poster

After realising how many cut outs of triangles i actually have, i feel like i should create something out of them to use for my poster. My first idea is to create a number 1 shape, which i can place with two of my sculptures from task 1 (photographed in a different way to what they will be seen like in task 1) and use them as the zeros to create a 100 sculpture.


Too many triangles!


I tried to keep to a pattern whilst making this however as all of the triangles were slightly different shapes and sizes it was quite difficult. I measured it against the bases of my sculptures (which it will be standing with) and i think the size is just about right, also the basic outline for a 1 is there.


I think i will photograph my 2 sculptures as the zeros from the other side as it will give a wider base and look more circular.. i hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment