Monday 14 March 2011

In the words of Alan.. F**KKKKKK!

..Alan and Andy hate me, Along with anyone wishing to take photos after me.. Sorry!

As soon as i set up the studio to take some pics i manage to knock over one of the lamps and smash all of the bulbs. Not a very good excuse for rubbish photos but with only one lamp it was hard to get the correct lighting from both sides.



The letters don't stand up as well as i had hoped however i love the shadows they create so i will keep them standing.  



The more i look at the letters, the more i like the imperfections and the differences in the letters. I think it adds character to the piece (or so i hope).







So annoyed with myself for knocking that lamp over. all you can see in my set ups is the rip in the paper!  Ugh stupid Amy. 

However.. with a bit of touching up on photoshop and maybe playing around with the colours i think i may have my final poster design.

No comments:

Post a Comment