Wednesday 4 May 2011

putting it all together

Finally i started to work on my ACTUAL final animation. I worked out all the times and the amount of frames needed between each scene.


I have decided to use part of my music, from 5 seconds to 35 seconds. I cut this down on an online mp3 cutter. 


The rough outline for my timings are.. 
(between)


5-12 seconds- 84 frames needed
                     - lenny walking on
                     - cloud appearing over him
                     - the cloud beginning to rain


13-15 seconds- 36 frames
                      - running right


16-20 seconds- running left/ still trying to get out of the cloud
                       - must be in the middle at 20 seconds.


From 20- 24 seconds it will be lenny getting more angry and it will be zooming in on his face. 
At 24 seconds this is where the music changes slightly where i want it to be focused on my new character at the umbrella stand. At 27 seconds It is where lenny should be skipping of happily in his new umbrella hat.




Not the best set up but it will have to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment