Friday 29 April 2011

beggining of the end..

After the experiments i decided that a plain blue background would be best for the sky of my animation, ive begun to try and get the timings and right amount of frames right per second just so i know if it all works really.



 Not the best set up but i have limited space in my house, so the floor it is. I tried to create a sort of camera holder with tape attatched to a chair but it didnt really work, so my hand was moving all the time. the black tape sort of helped me out but i think ill need something else to really help me keep my camera still and in the same sort of place for my final animation.

Below is what i came out with, i haven't tried to add the music to it yet but i'm feeling a lot more confident, seeing how it is all coming together.


I suppose its not a bad first attempt but i think i need to sort some of the colours out. Especially the bulb, i don't think it stands out enough against the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment