Saturday 23 April 2011

More Lenny..

I decided to create a series of animated lightbulbs (Lennys) just so i could get an idea of how my story will be created. First i drew out a basic lightbulb shape, scanned it into the computer then reprinted it a few times so i could have the exact same shape for all of the different expressions i needed.



The one i scanned in is on the right, the one on the left i edited in photoshop to make a bolder outline so it would stand out more.


The photo above is the 6 faces i created for my character. I worked out through the music that i needed;

Happy (original)
Sad
Confused
Angry

then a few side faces (one for each direction) for when my character is running from side to side.

I then put this character into a small animation of what part of my final animation will be.



This is only 41 frames and put together quickly using imovie, for a general idea of how i will create my final animation and where etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment